Tuesday 17 March 2015

My Skincare Routine!

Hey guys so for a new post I decided to share my skincare routine, I'm trying a range of different products to help improve my skin and I thought I would share what they are. I honestly have very unbalanced skin, its very prone to spots and also is very hyper pigmented in certain areas and I don't feel very confident in my skin so I've been trying different routines to see if I can improve it.

This routine is not professionally advised I just bought some products and decided to try them. I have tried many different products and I think these so far have worked the most efficiently.

So before I mention them I just want to say that there are some products which I use everyday and some which I use in the week but not everyday, I do have a plan which tells me what products to use on what day. These are just all the products I use throughout the week.

So the first product is my face cleanser which is the Bioré – Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser, which I use everyday twice. I think this product personally has worked well in removing my spots but not very well in scarring and marks. The cleanser overall is actually very good it leaves a fresh tingly feeling and helps your skin look more brighter. I bought this particularly because it has charcoal in it which is according to dermatologists very good for your skin in trapping impurities.



The next product that I use is another cleaner called Bioré – Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser this is another great product similar to the first cleanser but this targets specifically spots. I only use this 3 days in a week with the first cleanser. 
 

The last cleansing product that I use is an exfoliater, these are very good in removing dead skin cells and the dirt off your face. The exfoliater that I use is the Garnier – Pure Active Wasabi Power. As you can see I like using products promoting natural ingredients, as I do biology at college I learn quite important things about different products and what they actually do and therefore I think its very important that if you can to brush up on the ingredients you should and then see if they are good for you and your skin. 
 

On a normal basis I would end this with a moisturizer excepts for the weekends where I use a face mask. The one I use is called Quick Fix Facials – Purifying Charcoal Mask – Congested and Lifeless Skin. I love this product its so easy to use and as very lasting results its helped improve the brightness of my skin and removed dark areas. This line of products cater for every skin type and I just picked this one as I thought it would compliment my cleanser as it includes charcoal. 
 

Lastly I would moisturize my skin because it does get dry on some occasions and honestly I don't have a particular chosen moisturizer but I use Gorgeous by Gok Wan, I know this is a body butter but I prefer the consistency of them and how they feel. I'm not sure if that is wrong and I should not be using that but I'd really like someone tell me if that's a problem because I'm not very good at choosing moisturizers and maybe advise some alternatives. 
 

Anyways that is it! This is exactly what I do to try and maintain healthy skin if you have a more effective version please let me know and comment below as I really do want to improve my skin. Also if you want any detailed reviews on the products mentioned do let me know.

Lots of love
Asiya| Infinity x
 

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag because I think you have a really good blog! check out: http://truelythevs.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-tag.html
    I would love to read your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete