Thursday 5 February 2015

About Me!



Hey my name is Asiya Shaikh and I am a 17 year old girl that lives in the United Kingdom. I am currently studying for my A-Levels at college and aspire to do Microbiology at University. I have a passion for Science but also Fashion and Beauty. So I decided to start a blog so I can indulge in my passion but also share it with people who appreciate it.


In my blog you will find everything about Fashion and Beauty from outfit ideas, product reviews to shopping hauls. I really also want to talk about things people want me to mention so I would love it if any of my followers got in touch and told me what they would like for me to talk about.



Overall I'm a very happy bubbly person who just needs something to keep her on her toes and I think blogging will help me!



Thanks for taking your time to read this!

Love Asiya | Infinity x



2 comments:

  1. you're a bit like me! I started my a-levels with chemistry,biology, maths and textiles - hoping to study dentistry or veterinary! For some reason I've ditched the plan and am going to study Textile Design this year! Love the blog xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweee Thanks! xx and yeah absolutely go with what you want I say I want do Microbiology but I keep changing! Thanks for following xx

    ReplyDelete