Tuesday 17 February 2015

February 2015 Lush Haul

Hey guys so I recently I went to Lush in two different areas once in Coventry and then again in Birmingham. I went to both of between a few days so I thought I should do a collective haul. The shops are always absolutely packed as usual and sometimes its difficult to get your hands on all the products available so I bought quite a few bath bombs and was only able to pick up one soap and one bubble bar.

The soap I picked up was Rock Star, I got 113g for £4.01 but I think its 100g for £3.40. This honestly smells so good I wanted to eat it. Its got a sweet almost sour candy smell and its just so divine. I was also wanting to get the Honey I washed the Kids soap which is my favourite but I thought I should try other different soaps.
 
 
So this is the only bubble bar I picked and this one is Heart Throb. I don't know whether this was a valentines special because I had never seen it but I thought I would try it, this was only £3.65. Lush had quite a few valentines items but most were gone when I went to the shops so I couldn't try them. :(
 
Okay so now for the bath bombs I got 3 when I went to Coventry and 2 when I went to Birmingham, so the first one I picked up was Space Girl and this I have used. I normally use the whole thing but my Mum wanted to try some so I made a failed attempt in trying to break it (supposed to look like a Saturn the planet lol). This was only £2.35 and smells so good and like sweets and fruit.


The second one I picked up was the Phoenix Rising, this just looked really cool and I really wanted to see if it made the water all sparkly. I saw on twitter people buying some Lush bath bombs which did that but I couldn't  find them in the UK, quite annoying :( but this was only  £3.35. 
 

I also picked up Ickle Baby Bot for my younger brother just because he really wanted it for only £1.95, and it just looks so cute!
 

Then my friend got me this for my Birthday but she bought it with me so I thought I would add it in, she bought Rose Queen for £2.75. This looks so cool with all the rose petals in and I cant wait to try it.



The last bath bomb I bought was Think Pink for £2.65, and I bought this because I went on the website and saw that actually you have tiny hearts come out of this bath bomb and I was just too excited and had to buy it.
 

That was everything I bought from Lush, I really hope you enjoyed reading this and make sure you try out some of these. If anyone wants any reviews of any of these products do let me know, or if anyone wants to share a review or tell me their favourite item please do comment below.

Lots of love
Asiya | Infinity x


2 comments: