Friday 12 June 2015

Balmain x H&M

Hey Guys! So I've finally completed all my exams and other important academic things meaning I can start posting more!

So as I said I was revising for my exams for the past month so I decided to delete all social networking off my phone and vowed not to go on it until my exams were over! Well this meant I had absolutely no idea about the Balmain Paris and H&M collaboration which are two of my favourite fashion brands! So lets just day I was way too excited for this when i did eventually find out and absolutley cant wait until the collection is released.

So the creative director of Balmain Oliver Rousteing will be designing a collection ready to hit the stores. The first pieces of the collection were seen on Kendall Jenner and Jourdan Dunn at the Billboard Music Awards, and let me tell you the collection is definitely promising as they looked stunning.




When questioned about this collaboration Oliver said 'I want to talk to my generation: this is my main aim as a designer'. He wants to create a global movement and soon after, #HMBalmaination was trending. 

 

To say the least I'm definitely camping out on November the 5th to get my hands on this collection, the luxury French brand it self has become an important part of the pop culture, with my icons such as Kim Kardashian and Kanye West supporting this brand so gives me more of an excuse to purchase it!



Comment below if your excited like me!

Lots of Love
Asiya| Infinityx

No comments:

Post a Comment