Wednesday 17 June 2015

Top 5 Lipsticks of All Time!

Hiya Guys, so for today's post I'm going to let you know what my TOP 5 LIPSTICKS of all time are! They range form a variety of prices and are all absolutely to die for. For me personally I like a more nudy pick lip with occasionally I may have a darker lip in the winter. 


So the lipsticks are (going in order from left to right)

Revlon Colorburst in 045 Raspberry - £5.45
Rimmel Moisture Renew in 240 Tower of Mauve - £4.99
Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in 19 - £5.49
Rimmel Volume Booster in 067 Dare to Wear - Discontinued :(
MAC Lustre in Plumful A43 - £15.50


As you can tell Rimmel is my favourite lipstick brand and go to product brand all the time! I love their quality and the price is really affordable. They also have a great collection particularly the Kate Moss one. However I also love Revlon who are also very affordable and I mean who doesn't love MAC, it can be pricey for some but you are getting great quality!

Let me know what your favourite lipstick colour is!

Lots of Love
Asiya| Infinity x
 

No comments:

Post a Comment