Thursday 8 October 2015

TOPSHOP AW15 Collection

Hi Guys, so over the weeks I’m going to be doing a blog which contains my thoughts on the new AW15 collections of popular high street brands. The first is Topshop a high street brand which is always all about the trends. Topshop can be disappointing at times but I believe this Autumn/Winter they have really delivered.

Their new collection is inspired by Gigi Hadid one of the top leading models so obviously their collection was going to be amazing but Topshop have really upped their game and there are so many pieces from their collection which I love. From the classic leather biker and iconic white tee to the new way to do glamour in faux-fur and coloured knits, what’s not to love?


These are some of the pieces i'm quite keen on:

Vinyl A-line Skirt - £38

Leather Biker Jacket - £165

Bell Thigh High Boots - £125

Clean Midi Skirt - £36


I hope you all really like this collection as much as I do, you should definitely hit the shops to grab these items before they go. 

Stay tuned for my ideas on the other high street collection and comment below what is your favourite item. 

Love 
Asiya |Infinity x

No comments:

Post a Comment