Thursday 8 October 2015

River Island AW15 Collection

Hi Guys so as I said the next few post will be my opinion on the new high street collections and today is popular high street brand River Island. It’s one of my favourite brands and overall they don’t really disappoint. This year’s Autumn/Winter collection was just as I expected overall very stunning however there are just too many printed T-shirts part of it and that's not really my thing. It a good collection but not as great as what they have previously produced. 

I do love the palette of colours they have used very autumnal tones which are very popular. The new collection oozes subtle sophistication with clean lines, statement textures and misty prints. Smoke printed maxi dresses and cotton tees are intertwined with leather dresses and knitted jumpers. Famous designer Zoe Jordan has been part of the creation, she has worked with Vogue before and has helped sprinkle her magic at River Island. 


These are my favourite pieces from the collection:


Red Ribbed Zip Front Maxi - £30

Cream Knitted Cold Shoulder Jumper Dress - £50

Deep Orange Split Front Pencil Skirt - £30

Khaki Knitted Cowl Neck Jumper Dress - £45

I really like some key items in the collection and cant wait to purchase some, comment below what your favourite item from this collection has been

Stay tuned for my next post. 

Love 
Asiya| Infinity x


No comments:

Post a Comment