Friday 9 October 2015

ZARA AW15 Collection

Hello, again this is just another blog which houses my perspective on the new high street collection and today's blog is my all-time favourite brand Zara. This brand offers high quality products which look very expensive but are quite affordable compared to designer brands. 

The brand has moved towards a more tailored classically feminine aesthetic. Winter coats and tailored trousers are teamed with colour pop leather skirts and distressed denim, giving the collection an eclectic feel. Among the neutral styles, there are patchwork bags, suede coats and over-the-knee boots. They have incorporated nature very well but it’s not overpowering.


Here are my favourite pieces from the collection:

Flat Ankle Boots with Laces - £49.99

Long Coat with Draped Neck - £59.99

Combined Leather City Bag - £99.99

Embroidered Jacket - £79.99

I hope you all like this collection and honestly I wouldn't expect less from Zara. I don't have a Zara in my town so I'll have to go all the way to Birmingham to purchase some collection. I know there is online shopping but I'm a shopaholic and I enjoy the actual experience more. 

Comment below whether you like online shopping or the real thing. 

Love
Asiya |Infinity x 


No comments:

Post a Comment